Look beyond sunburn relief the next time you look at aloe vera gel. Here are 11 uses for aloe vera that don’t include sun burn relief!
- Aloe vera has been regarded for it’s rejuvenating, healing, and soothing properties. The Egyptians called aloe vera “The Plant of Immortality”. Native Americans toted aloe vera to be “the Wand of the Heaven”. It’s no surprise that aloe vera has been regarded so highly, it’s a natural antiseptic. The antiseptic properties kill fungus, viruses, bacteria and mold. Use these natural anticeptic properties to your advantage as a way to use aloe vera in everyday life!
- Aloe vera can be uses as a natural moisturizer. Use aloe vera in your own DIY face moisturizer or as a simple all over body moisturizer.
- Eye makeup remover. Eyes are delicate and need to be cared for. Aloe vera is gentle enough to remove eye makeup with just a cotton ball.
- Help reduce dandruff. Combine aloe vera and coconut milk as your own homemade hair mask to reduce dandruff.
- Take the itch out of bug bites. Aloe vera along with other natural ingredients can be used as a way to reduce the itch in a bug bite.
- Reduce pain and swelling from skin burns. Treat a minor burn naturally by applying aloe vera to the wound. Just take precaution and don’t put aloe vera on an open wound.
- Decrease dark spots from the sun and aging! Apply aloe vera directly to the skin and help brighten your skin naturally!
- Use as a natural way to reduce or eliminate exzema and rosacea. Aloe vera can also be used as a natural way to ease the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Puffy eyes? Aloe vera can help! Store aloe vera in the fridge. Apply a small amount to the eyes to reduce swelling!
- Tired of spending money on aftershave? Hate the smell? Use aloe vera instead. It’s antiseptic properties combined with it’s natural moisturizing properties will help keep your skin smooth and soft without any skin irritation.
- Use as a natural hair treatment. The ancient Greeks thought aloe vera was a way to cure baldness. And in fact, using aloe vera to your hair care treatment has been shown to help hair grow.
- Make your own cuticle oil. Treat yourself to a at home manicure. Combine aloe vera with coconut oil for a natural cuticle oil.
Get your Aloe Vera Gel now and start using it in more ways than you ever imagined possible for healthy vibrant skin.